Saturday, February 11, 2012

♡ Dip Drops and updates

I SO LOVE LOVE LOVE Dip Drops!

So happy yesterday when I saw their Singapore Facebook that they are having a sales of up to 70% discount at Isetan Scotts Level 3 until 16th Feb! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)嬉しいー♪ 
ROSEBULLET (!!! Lena~~~) and ICB are also included. I was quite excited to see Rosebullet with 70% discount but none caught my eye and price is still STEEP. D:

ANYWAYS, take a look at my awesome hauls! O(≧∇≦)O

 
Super comfy oversized T.O.P at 50% off! Usual: $59
Oh my god! Who cares about the grammatical error when it is so kawaii and the material is super soft!~~~ :P

Set of 3 pieces! Dress + Knitted T.O.P + cute round collar T.O.P 
THIS MUST BE THE BEST BUY I EVER HAD! 

Sidetrack a bit.... 
There is this cute sales girl in pink polka tee who is super nice! 
I kept asking her stuff but she is super friendly and smiley! ;D
I took this set to her and asked if the price is for all 3 pieces as it was unbelievable. hahaha!
Not long after, she came to me to show me the other color! SO NICE!
The other is the floral dress in blue, knitted top and collar top in white~~ 
I chose this as I like the pink knitted T.O.P~~

 
They can be worn together, or separately alone or with other apparels!
Usual: $129 ~~~ 50% off!

The BEST is..... I only spent SGD$94 on them!  
[壁]^▽^)キャッキャッキャッ 
 That is to say, 1 piece is only $23!
WHAT IS THIS! HAHAHAHAH. HAPPY TTM! 超嬉しい!
ψ(`∇´)ψ うきょきょきょ
HURRY UP GO OVER TO ISETAN SCOTTS LEVEL 3 NOW!!!!!!!!!

I can't say I am a super fan of DD as I am not that rich you know! :(
I am not a V.I.P~~~~
Here are the few DD stuff I have~ lol, really not much!

The first item I got from DD is the initial necklace!
Gold + Pink + Diamond-like surface!
$25 only so I MUST BUY!
Not sure if they have all alphabets but I remember there were K, Y, R left only!
KiYoRa~~~ hahaha!

2 piece set I got last year! $129 I think~~ 
Kept seeing the polka dots skirt in J-magazines so I have to get it! 

TELL ME HOW CAN A GIRL NOT LOVE JAPAN?

You will receive a bag everytime for your purchases!
Yellow: Necklace
Pink: Joanne-chan gave me... as I was exclaiming how cute it is!
Beige: The 2 piece set  

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!!!

I got these two cups when I joined their Facebook giveaway late last year~
Received their cute tote again! MUHAHA~~

Shopped somemore in Isetan, and finally had dinner at 9 plus at TCC!  
So hungry I almost fainted ok!

With dearies Xinyi and Joise~~~ Majorfail as you can seem my arms!! HAHAHAHA
I don't know how to take photo using iphone ~~~~
Xinyi loves DIP DROPS now also!! hahahha
All 3 of us got DD stuff~~~

 
I have to order "Blushing Love" when I see the picture. KAWAII!
Choco-berry chocolate! :D 

I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! 
For my dearies who are single, don't worry! You will not  be foreveralone ok! *blows kisses*
HAHAHA, I am hypnotizing myself as much as I can also!
*chants* I will find my tall, rich and handsome husband who will be as nice to me as my mother!
I only have 4 criteria, why is it so difficult to find one? LOL.


NEVERMIND, I still have my cutie rara who loves me!!!!!
Woohoo~~ Rara is one of the winners for the senior catergory for Catwelfare~
Her prize is 1kg of iams!! hehe, she was adopted from one of Catwelfare's adoption drive way back in 2003~~~~
Decided to donate the prize and share with other kitties!
I will buy her new toys and canned food ~~

Will visit Charity Weekend Purrzaar tomorrow!
This Purrzar raises money for the private cattery Blessing Home http://blessinghomeshelter.blogspot.com!
Always very heartwarming to know that there are ALOT of kindhearted people in Singapore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...