Thursday, August 23, 2012

❤ Sponsored - Wax XXX at Beauty Affairs!


Thank you Herine for the invite for my first wax session with Wax XXX at Beauty Affairs!

What kind of wax did I do? Underarm Wax? Leg wax? Or is it Brazilian Wax? D:

Sadly not brazilian waxing because erm... I wasn't able to... So I was instead offered waxing for arms or legs! I opted for arm waxing since I am doing IPL for legs and underarms.

My arm is not exactly like a man's arm but still hairy. :( My hair is long but well dispersed! LOL.

This white wax is for fine, soft, long hair, so my arm will be waxed by this. Worried level = 0. lol!

As the hair grows on different directions, the wax has to be applied on different areas and be stripped off from different directions accordinly. lol, I was lazy to take more photos since there were quite a number of waxing done. :P

Although the level of pain is subjective to each person, but it is guaranteed that with Wax XXX, the pain factor is reduced by a good 70%! WOOHOO! Obviously I can't tell you that it is not painful at all! It hurts a little but goes away fast for me. I am someone with a high threshold of pain. Plus it is my first time, my arm became a little red since the wax also removed dead skin cell. The redness disappear within a good 30min.

The temperature of the wax is warm on the skin and the removal is very gentle too. So is really zero level of worry. Show you all something gross.....

HAHA, quite disgusting to post this photo but I need to show you all the wax works~~~ so i put it as a really small picture! lol! Look at how the long hair is being waxed off too! Anyway, this is hair from my arms and most people see them everyday... just that they are waxed off!


Look at this hot pink wax!  So pretty! :P This wax is for in-growth hair, and coarse hair!

 
 Don't you feel that the hair on the fingers is very useless? Just like wisdom tooth. -_- So within about 20 min my arms are waxed and no more hairy arms! :D

Sidetrack.... So yesterday I was standing in the MRT, holding the pole with my smooth pretty arms, I must say I  have the prettiest arm among the girls who held onto the pole! *PROUD* HAHAHA!
Thank you again for the invite Herine! :DDDD *muahs muahs*

I also received four after-care products! AwwWwwWw! Thank you so much for everything! Will talk more about them soon! Ah, I will update again this week for the FOOD photos I wanna show you all!!!!

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GIRLS AND GUYS!!!

1) Quote "Kiyora $5 waxing" to enjoy a 1 time underarm waxing at only $5 at Beauty Affairs! :DDD Good or not? Happy or not?

Call Beauty Affairs at 63379455 or sms to 98762944 for booking now.

*Valid till 30th Sept 2012. Appointments must be made before 30th and no later than that.

If you are contemplating or scared to do brazilian waxing, you can try the underarm waxing to get a feel of how the "pain" will be like.  I think the "pain" level will be almost the same since both are really sensitive area. ^_^

2) Facebook Giveaway for you!!! (https://www.facebook.com/Wax4Life)

You will stand a chance to receive $200 vouchers when Wax XXX gathers 2000 LIKES by 30 Sept 2012! 5 of you will receive $200 vouchers! Why not LIKE them now?

The $200 vouchers can be used on multiple visits for waxing services or/and waxing home-care products on regular prices. (Discounted services or other promotions cannot be used)

Advance booking of appointments are required.

Do visit Wax XXX Facebook page for details/updates or if they have any questions.

*Should the Facebook page NOT reach 2000 likes, the giveaway will be invalid.

Beauty Affairs
Add: 27 Purvis Street #01-02 Singapore 188604
Tel: 63379455

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am—9.30pm
Saturday 9am—6pm
Sundays & Public Holidays—Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...