Monday, September 10, 2012

❤ Sponsored - LoveMore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask



Yay! Received more LoveMore and Sexy Look masks from secretive.sg, Thank you Sarina! *muacks*

 
After sending me to Mediterranean and Brazil, can you guess where is LoveMore flying me this time? ^_^
 

ANSWER~~~~~ Chile!

I will be pampered by Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask from Chile! Wow, I never heard of any masks that said the ingredients are from Chile! Surprise me with more awesome ingredients LoveMore! :D
 修護 x 潤澤 x 水亮
Repairing x  Hydrating x Glowing

My previous week at work had been hectic and I went to work two days with zero makeup... at least my colleagues can still recognize me. HAHA. My skin is bad, so I prepared myself in consideration for people who will see me without makeup, with mask the nights before! About what happpened at work, I just can't explain too much here..... :/

Anyway, I am sure you have heard about SNAIL masks from Korea!!!! My first reaction, WTH.... SNAIL.. slimy and yucky... I will never want to touch it!!!!!!!!!!! Won't the mask smell like SNAIL? *pinch my nose*

My sister actually bought a lot of snail masks on her trip to Korea back in June! We have yet to try any of them though. hehe. She also said that currently in Korea, other than snail, SNAKE VENOM is the happening thingy. D: OH MY GOD. STRESS~~

Mini Kang Jelly! Too cute!
HAHAHA. However, I am grateful to be given a chance to try Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask! Thank you LoveMore for loving me all the time! :)

Let us take a look at the benefits of the mask!

Younger and fresher feel and touch! THANK YOU I NEED IT BADLY! I think I need to start using anti-aging products soon. *SOBS*

 


Back of the mask! I should let the pictures do the talking! ^^ I still think LoveMore has the cutest mask packaging out there! Always feel as if someone really sent me something luxurious from overseas!


Repairing - Checked.
Hydrating - Checked. 
Glowing - Checked.

Before the mask, you can see that my skin looks dry and i do feel that my skin is tight in a bad way, which means lack of moisture! Skin definitely becomes more moisturized! I used flash in both photos, but you can definitely see that the reflection, glowing skin on the after picture! 

Are you convinced to try the mask already, pretties?


Join Secretive Facebook: Secretive FB Sexylook FB Lovemore FB
Grab your Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask from Secretive now!
 


I bought Majolica Majorca eyebrow at 50% off! :D Only $9.95 when the original price is $19.90. So happy and no wonder I did not buy it when it was at 35% off previously. HEHE. Oh, got it at North Point Watsons' Atrium! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...